SureSmile Clear Aligners Near You
Acquiring clear aligners has gained immense popularity over the last few years. Compared to traditional metal braces, the plastic trays that are used to adjust your smile are much more discreet and comfortable.
At our neighborhood dental practice, we are very proud to offer our patients SureSmile Clear Aligners near you. You deserve to have a smile that you love to show off every day and allow you to eat, drink, and talk without causing pain or sensitivity. Give us a call today to learn more about this process.
How Does Clear Aligner Therapy Work?
After you’ve been approved to undergo this process, you’ll be provided with customized aligner trays designed from high-grade dental plastic. These trays will feel tight for the first little while until you get used to wearing them; they’ll also feel tight each time you swap them out for a new pair during your periodic checkups with your orthodontist. This is because they are exerting constant pressure on your teeth – this force stimulates continual bone movement and cell growth, causing your teeth to shift from their current place into a healthier position.
Reason to Consider This Treatment
Recipients of SureSmile Clear Aligners in Leduc experience a number of benefits, and they are:
- Your aligners can remedy straightforward and complex dental issues alike.
- With help of specialized digital software, your aligners are designed to fit you like a glove; you won’t have to worry about them falling out or feeling too loose.
- It’s effective! You’ll be left with lasting results once your treatment comes to a close.
- Your aligners are much more comfortable. More specifically, you won’t have to visit your dentist because your gums are irritated or bleeding.
- They’re meant to be removed when you eat! This also makes it much easier to maintain good oral hygiene.
- You’ll get the results you want.
It’s important to keep in mind that SureSmile Clear Aligner Therapy in Leduc is not for everyone; if you’re eager to gather more information, our dentist will be happy to guide you through each stage of the process so you understand what will be happening with your smile.
Finally, the duration of this treatment will be different for everyone; on average, patients will need to wear their aligners between 12 and 24 months.
Come into Leduc Dental
Are you looking to receive reliable, yet affordable SureSmile Clear Aligners near you? No problem! We’ve got you covered! Don’t wait; schedule an appointment at our dental office today. You can reach us by phone, email, or by popping by our physical location.